Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Message for my Father, the Minister of Indian Affairs, John Duncan!

Dear Father

Congratulations on remaining in your Cabinet posting as the Minister of Aboriginal Affairs.  I was hoping that you would remain in that post. I am enjoying blogging about your inability to parent your children, especially the unruly ones like myself!  I very much enjoy picking on you :)) 

I have a question.  When are you going to let me speak?  Am I still grounded for being unruly?  You know, the longer I am grounded, the louder and longer I will blog about you!  I am not going away. 

You are stuck with me for the time being so how shall I refer to you in my future blogs?  Father? John? Johnny? John Boy?

Until my next blog...

WHO IS WATCHING OUT FOR YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment