Sunday, January 30, 2011

Did Stevie fall and bang his head? If he did not, did I?

What has gotten into our Prime Minister?  Did he fall and bang his head? If he did not, did I? I am absolutely shocked that he would actually be training an Aboriginal woman for the role of Finance Minister.  Maybe we need to order a CT Scan or an MRI for Harper?  Quick, someone call a doctor!

At this moment in time, I am not a Conservative/Liberal/NDP follower but Harper FINALLY did something right for Aboriginal women for a change.  He removed MP Shelly Glover (a Métis woman) as Parliamentary Secretary for Indian Affairs Minister John Duncan and appointed her the parliamentary secretary for Finance Minister Flaherty.

Good boy Stevie!  Good boy! It is a good thing that you are not my integrity watchdog, otherwise, I would have to throw you a bone:)) LOL 

Here's the article:  http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Manitoba-MP-Glover-gets-new-posting-114900239.html

No comments:

Post a Comment