Thursday, January 13, 2011

WhatsaMatta Minister Duncan??

Too funny!  What did I tell you folks?  Our FATHER, the one and only Minister of Indian Affairs, Mr. John Duncan has once again denied us the right to speak under section 2 of the Charter of the Rights and Freedoms.

Minister Duncan had the blog, "Top 10 Wiki Leaks from Minister of Indian Affairs, Minister John Duncan (Funny but not true)..., removed from the Leader Post.  This was the statement:  "At the request of Michelle Yao, Communications Director for John Duncan, the Minister of Indian Affairs, I decided to pull this story from the RezXtra blog.  Sorry guys, but this just got too much unwanted attention, okay next story..." Here's the post:
http://communities.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/blogs/rezxtra/archive/2011/01/12/top-10-wiki-leaks-from-minister-of-indian-affairs-minister-john-duncan.aspx

When you assumed the role of "father" by virtue of the "Indian Act", didn't you know that you were inheriting some unruly children! You're not going to ground me for being unruly, are you?  Does this mean that you won't appoint me to the Senate or the First Nations Tax Commission so that I, too, can earn a big whopping $200K, which may possibly be tax-free? 

Does this mean that you will not let my children become "Indians"? LOL "Oh how I want to be free. Oh how I want to be free. Oh how I want to break free". Enjoy "I want to break free" by Queen:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RyIyEyVPvo.
 
Ok, I won't make fun of you anymore...for awhile:)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment